2249 Pontoon Road, Granite City Illinois 62040
3218 West Broadway, Mt. Vernon Illinois 62864
An Illinois Bankruptcy Lawyer and Attorney 618-931-1313 Offering Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney information in Madison, St Clair & Southern Illinois counties
FOR APPOINTMENTS AND FILING BANKRUPTCY.
FIVE  EASY Things To Bring To Your Bankruptcy Appointment
1. Tax returns and W-2 forms for the last 2 years, both federal and state.
2. Bills for every debt your have, including those you want to keep.
3. Credit reports, if you have them;
4. Miscellaneous Deeds, Titles, Lease or Purchase Agreements, Proof of Property [House/Car] Insurance, Child Support/Maintenance Court Orders, Lawsuits.
5. Pay stubs and income statements showing all income received during the last 7 months by you and your spouse, if you are married. Self employed and business owners should bring in gross business income and expenses, categorized on a month by month basis.
Please bring an initial $600 payment when you visit the office for your first appointment. If you are ready and in a hurry to file please bring the full $1300. If you need time to pay, I will give you Bankruptcy Organizer to help you collect and sort the required items.
If you are delinquent on a home mortgage payment, you should start saving for the next payment as soon as possible.
Please do not staple this information. I scan all documents into my system and have to remove any staples before doing so. Thank you.